About the Company
Davidson Technology is proud to offer a truly exciting role with one of our key partners. You will join a true leader in its field, not only in Australia but globally. This is an organisation where you will benefit from working on cutting edge projects and implementations while having fun doing so. This organisation offers their employees the chance to work in a highly collaborative and social environment. They offer a working culture like no other and have just moved into a brand new 15 story head office in South Brisbane, enjoying sweeping views of the city, an on-site restaurant and gym.
About the Role
Using your Salesforce expertise, the purpose of this role is to deliver solution design to business problems.
You will also ensure the Salesforce architecture is stable and future proofed globally.
This role will work on project delivery 50% of the time performing design and configuration capabilities.
This role will also be involved in early project engagement with the business to provide technical support to Project Leads & Lighthouse Leaders
- Configure objects, fields, layouts etc in Saleforce.com, ensuring alignment with requirements and existing security and structure
- Liaise with business analysts, development team, architect and members of the global team to establish best solution for new work
- Support administrators and training personnel located within deployed countries via case management and knowledge of the system
- Ensure the customised Salesforce.com instance has good quality training, user support and release documentation which is consistent in content and aligns with business understanding
- Participate in the evolution of team best practices, standards and policies
- Communicate and work with other members of the global team closely to ensure project and business needs are met
- Design and Build
- Initial Project Engagement
- Technical Leadership
If you are looking for your next career move and enjoy a "work hard / play hard" culture, then this role is for you. You will enjoy a super supportive environment, a great salary package and lots of incentives and social events to partake in. Onsite facilities include, cafe, restaurant and gym with easy access to public transport.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gerry Deakin on 07 3023 1000, quoting ref no. JO-1807-90302. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com