About The Client:
An industry leader is looking for a Salesforce Technical Architect / Consultant on a contract basis to assist with an enterprise level Salesforce project in North Melbourne.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on an interesting large-scale project in a lead capacity and drive the Salesforce solution.
- Liaise closely with stakeholders and internal/external IT teams to advise on and establish the technical architecture of the Salesforce solution
- Undertake technical design sessions and work closely with implementation teams to ensure a versatile and scalable delivered solution
- Lead a number of teams and ensure that best application and integration practices are followed and a cohesive vision is established
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience working on Salesforce implementation projects with experience throughout the entire SDLC and a deep understanding of the Salesforce platform
- Proven experience in implementing and architecting Salesforce solutions (enterprise-level preferred)
- Ability to resolve, mitigate issues, and risks as they arise.
- Full Australian working rights - Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen
This is an incredible opportunity perfect for those looking to work on an interesting and long-term project in a lead role, engage in challenging work, and work in an exciting and innovative environment. Join an industry leader offering an excellent daily rate and minimum 6 month contract.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan Armati on 03 9929 9565, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99611. Want to know more about Monitor? Visit us at www.monitorconsulting.com.au