About the Company:
This business is a true household name across Australia. They are a well renowned, enterprise client located in the CBD and they have an outstanding reputation for their highly mature Agile environment and being an all round great place to work. They are looking to hire multiple talented and creative Change Managers with proven industry experience across superannuation, insurance or banking to join them on this project as soon as possible.
About the Role:
This role will be responsible for:
- Providing knowledge around Salesforce design, development, configuration, customisation, implementation & operational maintenance
- Developing well-structured Salesforce solutions, ensuring quality and coding best practices.
- Being part of the Salesforce Team, participating in technical design, development and implementation of custom CRM applications in an agile environment
- Helping to deliver cross functional initiatives with speed by ensuring relevant methods and tools based on new ways of working
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A strong background in Software development, such as APIs, Web services & applications
- Experience in working in a CI/CD environment
- Salesforce Development certifications
- Nice working knowledge of Apex, Lightning & Visualforce
- A good understanding of the different integration capabilities in Salesforce
- Great communication skills
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan Armati on 03 9929 9565, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99339. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com