Sales Representative - Hire
About the Company:
My client is a National Hire Company who have seen significant growth in their QLD operation over the past couple of years. Due to the increase in workload Davidson have been assigned to recruit a Sales representative who will work closely with the General Manager and Operations Manager to ensure the business continues to thrive.
This is an exciting opportunity which will suit someone with a previous background in the hire industry. The client is open to applications from candidates who may have worked in internal sales for hire but are looking at taking that next step developing business out on the road.
About the Role
Based out of their site in Brisbane's Northern Suburbs the Sales Representative is accountable for the sale of our client's products within a geographic area, responsible for delivery sales, gross profit and customer development objectives achieved in line with budgetary targets.
The role requires establishing new clients across Queensland and developing the relationships to improve sales.
Your focus will include:
- Opening new opportunities across QLD.
- Account Managing established relationships.
- Plan, manage and maintain data.
- Maximize opportunities through effective time management, planning and managing coverage for call ratios.
- Participate in the development of the Company by attending Trade shows/functions, development projects.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience in Sales and Hire.
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office, including Excel skills at an intermediate level
In addition you must have:
- High level of interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively with all stakeholders.
- Adaptable to change.
- Reactive, being able to deal with high pressure situations and resolve problems.
- Excellent basic salary plus super, car and phone.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Or, if you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Lara Lovell on 07 3023 1006. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com