About the Company
Davidson are recruiting a Sales Representative for an Australian Manufacturer who provide roofing and cladding along with other building products. They are an established business with branches across Australia who offer solutions to their clients.
About the Role
The Sales Representative is accountable for the sale of our client's products to a designated group of customers within a geographic area whom are responsible for delivery sales, gross profit and customer development objectives achieved in line with budgetary targets.
Within this role you will be working towards incentives of sales, margins and NPS scores with an expected delivery of sales targets. This role requires co-operative work with other Sales Representatives, Account Managers, Sales Managers and other stakeholders and suppliers.
Your focus will include:
- Ensuring profitable revenue and GP growth through customer, opportunity, pricing and margin management in line with prevailing sales and marketing objectives.
- Plan, manage and maintain data.
- Maximize opportunities through effective time management, planning and managing coverage for call ratios.
- Ensure compliance to all legislative requirements and ethical standards.
- Professional Selling Skills preferably from a roofing or building and construction background.
- High level of communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Computer Literacy
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Participate in a team environment
- Proven record of achievement
- Time management
- Experience in B2B sales / residential, commercial and roofing clients.
- Previous experience of selling to Architects and Specifiers.
- Excellent salary plus car plus tools and benefits.
- Career growth potential as part of a global organisation.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Or, if you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Lara Lovell on 07 3023 1006. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com