About The Company
Davidson have proudly partnered with a growing land development company, a well-established Australian business that have been operating since 1980. They are responsible for building and releasing some of the most attractive communities across Australia, this opportunity is one that shouldn't be missed.
Having experienced significant growth across WA and Victoria they are now expanding their offering in Queensland and are looking to recruit a Sales Consultant selling Land packages for our client.
About The Role
Being accountable for the sale of a land portfolio for development opportunities you will be based out of the sales office in Narangba.
Key Objectives for this Role:
- Meet and exceed sales & settlement budgets for estate
- Maintain a strong level of knowledge of market, including extensive knowledge of the Estate and competitor activities
- Build strong, collaborative relationships with local builders and display village new home consultants
- Manage estate sales contract preparation and execution as required and in accordance with legislation, including managing contracts to settlement
- Provide an exceptional customer service experience for existing and potential clients
- Build collaborative relationships with the Land Sales team and other company departments
- Execute formal offer/acceptance documents for land sales in accordance with requirements
- Manage client files including all contract conditions from execution to settlement.
- Know the status of all conditional contracts and actively influence buyers to assist them to pass each contract milestone.
What you will bring to the role
The successful candidate will be motivated, energetic and passionate about creating sales opportunities of newly developed estates, plus we are searching for a candidate who is highly skilled in their communication with both customers and peers. You must also be adept in time management, negotiation and presentation skills.
With fantastic earning potential the role is paying a basic salary, then commission on each land package sold which is uncapped!