National Sales Consultant
About the Company
Davidson are a leading provider of recruitment and HR consulting services across Australia focussing on transforming workplace performance through exceptional people. With more than 25 years of experience and offices across Australia, our inspiration comes from the positive impact we have on lives, with the Davidson difference being our ability to see the optimal potential in every organisation, team and person and turn it into a reality.
About the Role
To further accelerate Davidson's growth and market position, there is an outstanding career opportunity for a National Sales Consultant to join the Davidson HR Consulting team located in Brisbane. This role will begin as a 3-6 month contract with the potential to extend for the right candidate, it will require someone to work closely with the National Client Solutions Team to expand Davidson's reach and maximise opportunities across Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne.
- Supported by the National Manager of Client Solutions you will be tasked with executing the client development strategy across the three states.
- Working closely with the rest of the Client Solutions team you will be tasked with setting up initial meetings to better understand an organisation's people strategy for the coming year and assess our ability to deliver workplace performance solutions.
- You will need to quickly research and qualify your target contacts and establish credible relationships to identify business opportunities
- You will be trained in our core products and services so that you can demonstrate knowledge of Davidson, why we are different, and promote what we do within the HR Consulting space to Davidson clients
- You will also assist in engaging new client relationships to attend events and other knowledge sharing discussions.
Davidson are aiming for sustainable revenue growth to position us as the national market leader in workplace performance solutions, so we want to speak with passionate and motivated HR/Sales Consultants who are driven, confident, proactive and have the ability to identify opportunities and provide in-depth Davidson HR Consulting knowledge to our clients. There is the potential for this role to grow and develop into an Account Manager position for the right candidate.
At Davidson, our consultants are rewarded with:
- A family first culture that respects work / life balance
- Access to a variety of professional development opportunities within the business
- A great first step towards a career in HR Consulting or Recruitment
- To apply online, please click on the link below. Or, if you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Lara Lovell on 07 3023 1006 firstname.lastname@example.org Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com