|Posted||16 days ago|
About the Company
Davidson has been retained to recruit an exciting opportunity for a Sales and Administration officer based in the head office based in the Bayside area.
Our Client is a privately-owned IT asset lifecycle management company, with high-security facilities in Brisbane, Sydney, Canberra, and Melbourne that provide services across the technology lifecycle from purchase to disposal.
You will be working with a highly motivated sales and the executive team you will be part of an exciting business growth transformation.
Your focus will include:
This is a key customer-focused phone-based role where you will be responsible for generating and processing new sales leads and converting them into sales, liaising with various internal departments of the business, actioning customer enquires over the phone within a timely and efficient manner, provide all sales reports and data to management as and when required, arrange appointments as directed by wholesale managers, updated all customer contact information on the database, deal with customer complaints and resolve any disputes, processing of settlement reports and liaise with finance to services feed and rebates are actioned, support a team of Business development managers and any administrative duties as and when required.
- Highly organised with efficient time management will be essential in this busy role
- Previous experience with Administration and or sales background with a key focus on customer satisfaction minimum of 3-5 years
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience within a strong phone-based role with the ability to listen and action as required, while continuing to exceed customers expectations
- Proactive and highly motivated team player
- Previous proved experience with MS Office and Office management ERP systems
- A positive attitude, attention to details, and problem-solving skills are a must to see you succeed in this busy role
- A diploma in office administration or a relevant field would be highly desirable
You will be part of a growing organisation who recognise talent from within and reward appropriately, an organisation who live and breathe their core values is they do what they say, exceed expectation and not just satisfy and value honesty, transparency, and fairness.
Is this sounds like an organisation that you can align with and are excited to be on the journey to success with then - apply now!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jenny Prince on 07 3023 1044, quoting ref no. JO-2101-102447. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com