A rewarding opportunity has become available to join a growing team within this evolving national medical supplies organisation.
Starting in a 6 to 8 week temporary assignment, you may have then opportunity to secure a permanent appointment!
Based at their Upper Mount Gravatt office, you will join a busy and energetic environment. This is an exciting stage for the team as they undertake a new growth phase, both within Queensland and interstate. This means open possibilities for you, and the chance for that career fulfilment you've been looking for.
Responsibilities shared by the team will include, but not be limited to:
- Providing support on the pharmacy ordering system (here is where your advanced Excel skills come in handy)
- Provide phone support to customers when needed
- Booking meeting rooms, ordering lunch/catering for external site visitors
- General administrative tasks
- Being the positive and supportive glue within the team
You will be valued for your highly professional manner, mature-minded approach and drive to take on a variety of roles.
- A minimum three years' experience in administration positions with proven longevity in your career history
- You will also be Advanced in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- A passion for excellence in customer service, with a bubbly and outgoing nature
- An exceptional team player along with a great sense of humour!
- A positive, fun and supportive culture and where management truly support their staff
- Upper Mount Gravatt office (drive to work or public transport available)
- A growing team = growing opportunities to develop
- Internal promotions/development and exceptional longevity of staff
Be happy joining a team where you are excited to come to work each day as you take part in an exciting new phase of development and growth, within an organisation that has a strong vision for the future.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99485. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com