|Posted||27 days ago|
About the Company
Our client works in the education industry and is responsible for providing guideline syllabus development, and for providing resources and services to help teachers develop curriculum, teaching, and learning programs from kindergarten to Year 12. It also provides testing, assessment, moderation, certification, and vocational education and training services to Queensland's education community. Our client determines procedures and provides quality assurance for Queensland's system of assessment in the senior phase of learning.
About the Role
This is a contract role where our client is looking to engage with a Ruby on Rail professional for a 3 months assignment with a potential extension. You will be a part of the data analyst team and will be engaging in the requirements and development of an internal application of the client.
- Take over core development/maintenance for an existing application that is used internally.
- Undertake analysis and design activities, liaising with stakeholders.
- Undertake applications programming duties to deliver to business requirements.
- Undertake functional and user acceptance testing as required.
- Review the project and provide recommendations for improvement.
You must have:
- Experience in Ruby on Rails and Oracle/PostgreSQL required
- Experience with LaTeX and R would be desirable
- Excellent client-facing capability
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Jhingan on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-2103-103452. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com