About the Organisation
With a treasured reputation in Queensland, this evolving and caring not-for-profit service provider has developed a fully-funded, national training organisation and is looking for a passionate RTO Administrator to join their growing team in Lutwyche.
Here is your chance to join a wonderfully positive culture in the midst of an exciting new expansion.
Working with a passionate and dedicated Education team of 9, you will make a valuable addition as their valuable 'go-to'. You'll gain support from an inspiring leader, the General Manager, as you act as first point of contact, support coaches in arranging bookings and supporting the development of their administrative processes.
Specifically your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to)
To be considered for this role it is required that you have the following
- Three years' experience in administration, ideally with a background within an Registered Training Organisation (RTO)
- Exceptional communication skills and a strong team spirit
- Highly organised with an exceptional attention to detail
- And last but not least, a passion and connection to the values of this wonderful organisation which is making a positive difference to the lives of thousands in the community
The benefits include
- A role you can make your own within a rapidly growing area of this evolving team
- Role fulfilment - the members of this organisation LOVE working here!
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Absolutely beautiful office located in Lutwyche
- Joining an agile team with a genuine heartfelt connection to serving the community
- Opportunity to gain further exposure to the NFP industry
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-2007-100974. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com