About the Company
With a socially minded ethos and a passionate team, this evolving community services provider is moving into a new and exciting chapter of growth.
To support the ongoing evolution and change, they seek to appoint a highly skilled Rostering Officer who is passionate about working in a team that has a direct impact in supporting their clients and the community.
About the Role
You will be fulfilling a busy and varied role that comprises of both administrative and customer service responsibilities.
- Coordinate rosters for 30 staff, with the ability to coordinate rosters for up to 100+ staff.
- Manage shift swaps and changes on a daily basis.
- Ensure that shifts are filled in a timely manner and in such a way as to ensure minimum disruption to clients and ensure maximum cost effectiveness to the organisation.
- Audit timesheets for payroll processing.
- Advise and support Leaders in the population of and update of roster templates in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring that all industrial relation obligations are adhered to.
- Ensure hours worked by employees are monitored to ensure employees are not working within any industrial relation obligations.
- Coordinate the rostering of new employees to ensure that they undertake on-site induction training in a timely, efficient and cost effective manner.
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation.
- Build, generate and run reports as requested.
- Respond to and appropriately manage employee queries in regards to their rosters.
- High level administration, communication and customer service skills
- Experience with scheduling or rostering
- Knowledge of the NDIS would be highly regarded, but is not essential
- A current Blue Card, Yellow Card, First Aid & CPR certifications or the willingness to complete these at your own expense.
- Certificate III in Individual Support/ Disability; training can be provided for the right person.
- Have a genuine care, positivity, empathy and patience for customers who could be in a distressed state
- Effective relationship building, organisation and time management and "best outcomes" resolution
Benefits of the role include
- A company with true values for their customers and employees
- Supportive Management team
- Southside location & on-site parking
- Start from 8.30am - 8 hour day - Monday to Friday
- An organisation that lives and breathes its values, with a true dedication to innovative ways of continuous customer service excellence
- Opportunity for progression to a Team Lead role, in line with company growth
A current Police Check of less than 6 months is required, and on offer the preferred candidate will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical check.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-2008-101051. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com