About the Company
Davidson are privileged to be partnering with a well-established and renowned Australian business here in Brisbane. The organisation spans across the country and is a house hold name for many.
About the Role
this is an exciting opportunity for a 12 month fix term maternity leave contract working as part of the Payroll project team. You will be an experienced Payroll Officer to join a close knit Brisbane based team supporting the successful delivery of the new time and attendance system, TimeTarget and the successful integration with Payroll, rostering practice and HR. You will be responsible for TimeTarget set up and maintenance for new sites across the new systems along with reviewing contracts and providing combined rostering and payroll solutions.
With a strong analytical skills that will enable you to create and improve business, strong knowledge of reporting and capabilities in TimeTarget for supporting the payroll service and senior management.
Your experience will include:
- Strong attention to detail
- TimeTarget and rostering and attendance tool
- Excellent data analytical skills
- experience with various award and interpretation
- Rostering experience
- Previous Payroll experience
- Effectively and independently solve problems and build collaborative relations
- Experience with iChirs / Chris 21 desirable but not essential, Time target and or Micopay
- Proven ability to prioritise workload and forward plan to ensure commitment are adhered to
12 month fixed term contract, great organisation, supportive team culture, great location close to public transport with immediate start!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jenny Henry on 07 3023 1044, quoting ref no. JO-2001-99267. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com