With an extensive and treasured history, this evolving not-for-profit, community services provider is moving into a new chapter of growth.
To support the ongoing evolution and change, they seek to appoint a highly skilled, experienced and passionate Roster Coordinator who is passionate about making a direct impact in supporting their valued staff, clients and the community.
About the Role
You will be fulfilling a busy and varied role that comprises of both administrative and customer service responsibilities.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring staff runsheets are collected, entered and scanned through and banked by the weekly deadline
- Using Kronos to develop the master roster and ensure full utilisation of 200 Full Time and Part Time staff members
- Supporting an energetic, positive and caring customer centric team culture
- Thinking outside the square to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of roster processes and procedures
- Distributing rosters to staff and other information in a timely manner
- Minimum four years' experience in a high volume roster position within in a customer service oriented environment
- Highly system savvy and strong attention to detail
- A "can do" attitude and the ability to train, mentor and develop others in successful complaint handing and problem solving
- Have a genuine care, positivity, empathy and patience for customers who could be in a distressed state
- Effective relationship building, organisation and time management and "best outcomes" resolution
Benefits of the role include
- A company with true values for their customers and employees
- Supportive Management team
- You will have a direct impact on some special members of our community, appreciated by your colleagues and highly valued customers
- An organisation that lives and breathes its values, with a true dedication to innovative ways of continuous customer service excellence
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99351. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com