With an extensive, treasured history and deeply strong values, this evolving NFP community services provider is moving into a new and exciting chapter of growth.
Recent development has led to an opportunity for an additional Roster Administrator to join on a permanent basis.
They seek to appoint a highly experienced and passionate roster professional who is keen to be part of a collaborative team, having a direct impact on ensuring a better quality of life for their customers.
About the Role
You will be fulfilling a busy and varied role that comprises of both roster, administrative and customer service responsibilities.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring staff runsheets are collected, entered and scanned through and banked by the weekly deadline
- Supporting an energetic, positive and caring customer centric team culture
- Distributing rosters to staff and other information in a timely manner
- Ensuring that filing/archiving is current/up to date
- Update phone listings and staff information
- Ensure missed client-visit letters are sent out on a regular basis
- Several years' experience in a specialised, high-volume roster position
- Highly system savvy and strong attention to detail
- A "can do" attitude and the ability to train, mentor and develop others in successful complaint handing and problem solving
- Have a genuine care, positivity, empathy and patience for customers who could be in a distressed state
- Effective relationship building, organisation and time management and "best outcomes" resolution
Benefits of the role include
- A company with true values for their customers and employees
- Supportive Management team
- You will have a direct impact on some special members of our community, appreciated by your colleagues and highly valued customers
- An organisation that lives and breathes its values, with a true dedication to innovative ways of continuous customer service excellence
- $61k incl of Super + approx $7k in NFP salary pkg benefits
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-1908-97153. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com