|Location||New South Wales|
|Posted||14 days ago|
About the Company
Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Road Designer to commence a 12 month contract starting ASAP through until 11th February 2022 with possibility of an extension.
About the Role
- Contribute to the provision of safe, effective and efficient Road Design to the community
- Develop and maintain contracts with the community, government and other clients
- Act in accordance with WHS regulations and always ensure a safe work environment
- Ensure all design tasks are competed by agreed dates
- Ensure that designs are completed in accordance with accepted engineering standards
Ability to negotiate with Public utility authorities, Government Authorities, Private Companies, Property Owners and others in regard to a wide range of design activities
- Degree in Civil Engineering or related field or Civil Engineering Certificate/Associate Diploma together with extensive experience.
- Significant post qualification experience in the survey, investigation and design including estimates for roads, traffic facilities, stormwater drainage and other civil engineering projects.
- Current Class "C" driver's licence
- Knowledge of applicable legislation/regulations
- Attractive Hourly Rate - $65 p/hr + Super
- Great Culture within local Government department
- Opportunity to work on large scale projects helping the community
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Tom Rossell on Tom.Rossell@davidsonwp.com , quoting ref no. JO-2102-102997. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com