|Posted||3 months ago|
As the Release Train Engineer (RTE) you will be facilitating program level processes and execution, driving continuous development, manage risks and escalate issues while also acting as a full time chief scrum master for Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
You will have a comprehensive knowledge of Lean and Agile practices, as well as an awareness of the unique opportunities and challenges involved in the facilitation and continuous alignment of a large development environment. Overall your role will be to manage risks, escalate impediments, confirm value delivery and assist in driving consistent improvement.
- Manage and optimize the flow of value through the ART and Solution Train using various tools, such as the Program and Solution Kanbans and other information radiators
- Establish and communicate the annual calendars for Iterations and Program Increments (PIs)
- Facilitate PI Planning readiness by fostering a Continuous Exploration process which drives the synthesis of a Vision, a Roadmap, and Backlogs, and through Pre- and Post-PI Planning meetings
- Help manage risks and dependencies Escalate and track impediments and provide input on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks
- Encourage collaboration between teams and System and Solution Architects/Engineering Work with Product and Solution Management, Product Owners, and other stakeholders to help ensure strategy and execution alignment
- Improve the flow of value through value streams by improving and assessing the practices associated with DevOps and Release on Demand in the Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Understand and operate within Lean Budgets and ensure adherence to Guardrails
- Assess the agility level of the ART and Solution Train and help them improve Foster Communities of Practice and the use of engineering and Built-In Quality practices
- Experience as a Release Train Engineer
- Prior project and program management experience, ideally related to major IT or Business transformations
- Experience across Agile and adaptive delivery models and mindsets
- Strong experience operating effectively and delivering consistent results in large enterprises
- Strong understanding of digital technologies, analytics and business process-based solutions
- Able to navigate a large complex organisation & build relationship with Senior stakeholders using informal and formal networks
- Mandatory knowledge of, and experience within Agile environments, Lean, SAFe
To be successful in this position you must be someone who has previously led major transformations across Enterprise level, someone who is not shy and can manage competing demands across multiple streams of the business.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-2010-101672. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com