Looking for a Release manager with extensive experience in a replacement ICT project.The role is a blend of technical and leadership elements, requiring attention to detail, pragmatism and the ability to work under pressure.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Establish and manage a comprehensive schedule of technical environments, allocation and deployment in relation to the fulfillment of the organisation's responsibilities
- Provide overall management of the scope of technical environments for the program, and manage dependencies between the vendor and internal technology teams/projects.
- Assist the Technical project manager with the definition of Scope of Works documentation to support the engagement of ICT vendor partners.
- Monitor and ensure availability of environments as per deployment schedule agreed with all impacted stakeholders.
To be successful in this role you must demonstrate experience in the following:
- Extensive knowledge and experience of technical release management principles and practices.
- Experience in utility or energy projects would be beneficial.
- Proven organisational skills and ability to manage competing priorities and work collaboratively and competency groups in a high pressure environment.
- Exceptional relationship management, written and verbal communication skills suitable for influencing all levels of the organisation and highly developed skills in negotiation, consultation and conflict resolution.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1809-90921. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com