|Posted||27 days ago|
Release Manager required for IT cutovers, Business and Industry readiness. Multiple go live activities for a major program - Energy Utilities sector
Looking for an experienced Release Manager to join a complex utilities program of work.
The role will support the successful planning and seamless execution of IT cutovers, Business and Industry readiness and multiple go live activities for a major program of work.
- Capture and develop release and deployment requirements for technology projects
- Negotiate, plan and manage all release activities
- Prepare implementation plans detailing schedule, deployment cross-functional dependencies; resourcing, readiness criteria etc.
- Prepare the project Change Requests and present at Pre-CAB and CAB forums to seek required approvals
- Lead and co-ordinate the Go-live activities including the execution of the Implementation Plans and management of issues during the Cut over to execute a successful Go-live
- Lead and co-ordinate all activities required by Technology Product owners for service transition and service acceptance
- Establish Early Life Cycle Support process and co-ordinate relevant activities to satisfy the service acceptance criteria
- Manage all risks and issues pertaining the Release and Service Transition scope, schedule and quality
- Work with Delivery Managers, Test Managers, Technology SMEs (project and BAU) Technology BAU stakeholders and wider teams.
Skills and Experience required
- Utilities experience highly desirable - Retail / Distribution
- Must have experience working as a Release Manager / Cutover manager in system implementation programs of work, directly working in Cutover and Implementation related areas
- Must have experience in both IT and Business focused implementations
- Must have coordinated handover activities to a BAU organisation
- Must have proven experience in project management and team management
- Must have experience using MS project and MS Excel
- Must have experience with data migrations, including management of parallel running and system outages.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gideon Donaldson on 03 9929 9526, quoting ref no. JO-2104-103738. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com