Our client is experiencing significant growth and is searching for a Release Manager to join their team on a 12 month contract. The role will support the successful planning and seamless execution of IT cutovers, Business and Industry readiness and multiple go live activities for a major program of work.
- Capture and develop release and deployment requirements for technology projects
- Negotiate, plan and manage all release activities
- Prepare implementation plans detailing schedule, deployment cross-functional dependencies; resourcing, readiness criteria etc
- Prepare the project Change Requests and present at Pre-CAB and CAB forums to seek required approvals
- Lead and co-ordinate the Go-live activities including the execution of the Implementation Plans and management of issues during the Cut over to execute a successful Go-live
- Lead and co-ordinate all activities required by Technology Product owners for service transition and service acceptance
- Establish Early Life Cycle Support process and co-ordinate relevant activities to satisfy the service acceptance criteria
- Manage all risks and issues pertaining the Release and Service Transition scope, schedule and quality
- Work with Delivery Managers, Test Managers, Technology SMEs (project and BAU) Technology BAU stakeholders and wider teams.
Skills and Experience required
- Must have experience working as a Release Manager in system implementation programs of work, directly working in Cutover and Implementation related areas
- Must have experience in both IT and Business focused implementations
- Must have coordinated handover activities to a BAU organisation
- Must have proven experience in project management and team management
- Must have experience using MS project and MS Excel
- Must have experience with data migrations, including management of parallel running and system outages.
- Preferably energy / utilities experience
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Brittany Kyle on 03 9929 9533, quoting ref no. JO-2010-101594. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com