|Posted||25 days ago|
About the Company
This treasured Federal Government department are actively looking for analytical Case Managers - Injury Manager for a long-term contract. There are multiple vacancies available starting as soon as possible for an initial 3 months, with view to extend long-term. This high performing team pride themselves on client engagement. If you seeking a new challenge within Public Sector, please read on:
Please note - this role is short-listing now and applications are being reviewed once received.
- Liaise with clients and rehabilitation service providers to manage claims and cases
- Assessment and review of claims - providing recommendations and key decisions
- Interpreting and applying legislation to complex cases
- Engaging with customers to establish long-lasting relationships
- Negotiating with external providers to execute contracts ensuring costs to clients are reasonable
- Previous case management, claims and injury management experience is highly essential to this role
- Ability to manage a high work load of cases
- Analytical and problem solving ability
- Empathy and pride in a high level of customer service
- Agile, open to new ideas whilst applying relevant information, legislation or sources
- Federal Government opportunities based in stunning Brisbane CBD offices
- Highly competitive hourly rate + super
- Contracts with view to go long term!
- Challenging and complex role
As this is a Federal Government opportunity, you must an Australian citizen and be successful in passing a criminal history check.