|Posted||about 2 months ago|
About the Company
With a treasured reputation in Queensland, this evolving and caring not-for-profit, aged care provider is moving into a new chapter of growth.
To support the ongoing evolution and change, they seek to appoint a highly experienced and passionate Case Manager who is eager to take on diverse position. You will join a dedicated team who are committed to innovation and person-centred delivery throughout the organisation.
This role will require an immediate start (ideally), with the initial contract extending out to June 2020 (and long-term/permanent opportunities beyond this time).
About the Role
Your key objective will be to ensure the effective planning and delivery of home care packages as well as support to clients who wish to move into residential care facilities.
Reporting to a supportive Home Care Package Manager, your role will undertake assessment and development of care plans with key components including:
- Ensuring signing of fee for service contracts
- Conduct assessments and develop care plans that promote healthy, active aging, wellness and choice for the client
- Undertake brokerage implementation and monitoring of individual packages, consistent with national guidelines
- Build relationships with carers, families and significant others which promote inclusion, participation and partnerships in care
- Manage and resolve complaints as per policies and procerus
- Ensure monthly income and expenditure statements are issued to clients
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Be highly energised and have a passion for delivering a high standard of service
- Have a minimum two years' experience undertaking RN case worker responsibilities
- Registration with the Nursing Council of Australia as a Registered Nurse
- Be highly committed, resourceful and work to high standards
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a friendly disposition
You will enjoy working as part of a strong team and your strength of character, self-starting and hands-on approach, teamed with your influencing skills and high level of respect for clients wills see you succeed.
- A caring working environment within an evolving organisation moving through an exciting new stage of growth
- Excellent opportunity to continue developing your career within the NFP industry
- Joining an agile team with a genuine heartfelt connection to serving the community
- Supportive management team and caring work culture
- $76,000 plus Superannuation plus NFP salary sacrifice benefits (valued up to $6,000)
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-2011-102117. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com