About the Company
I am recruiting to an exciting opportunity, a Regional Sales Manager - Victoria for my client who manufacture high quality steel products and access platforms. They are an established business who provide bespoke products for clients across Australia and New Zealand in the HVAC, Mining, Industrial, Building, Construction and Architecture markets.
About the Role
The Regional Sales Manager is part of the senior management team and responsible for running the business unit in Melbourne and delivery of sales, gross profit and customer development objectives achieved in line with budgetary targets.
Your focus will include:
- Responsibility for the Melbourne Business Unit as a whole, GP and P&L.
- Motivating the Sales Team to ensure profitable revenue growth in line the current profit plan, Master Activity Schedule and any ad-hoc sales growth activity that may be initiated from time to time.
- Managing the production team.
- Ensuring that customer relations, growth opportunities, margin management are optimised and that KPIs are in line with organisational objectives.
- Ensuring customer pricing arrangements fall within authority levels.
- Maintaining effective/efficient customer and territory management to maximise results.
- Looking for opportunities for the business outside of standard business.
- Continuously investigate and report on competitive activity.
- Developing secure and maintain key account relationships and take a leadership role in commercial negotiations with key customers.
- Implementing the tactical sales / business plan in order to achieve Sales/GP KPIs.
- Promoting brand and product awareness with promotional activities.
- Conducting regular performance reviews against financial and tactical plans. Report monthly or as required to Regional Manager.
- Executing ad-hoc projects or activities as required.
- Interstate Travel and potentially overseas.
- Professional sales background having sold into building and construction, Industrial or manufacturing clients.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Previous responsibility of budgets over $10 Million.
- Excellent salary plus super.
- Company Car.
- Laptop and phone.
- Excellent commission structure.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Or, if you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Lara Lovell on 07 3023 1006. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com