About the Company
Davidson is a leading provider of recruitment and HR consulting services across Australia focussing on transforming workplace performance through exceptional people. With more than 25 years of experience and offices across Australia, our inspiration comes from the positive impact we have on lives, with the Davidson difference being our ability to see the optimal potential in every organisation, team and person and turn it into a reality.
About the Role
Davidson is seeking a Recruitment Coordinator to come and join the Corporate Team in Brisbane. This role is considered an integral part of the team, supporting and enabling the Government Recruitment Consultants of Davidson, ensuring that our reputation of professional excellence is upheld.
The successful candidate will be conducting various general administrative, coordination and communication activities across the organisation. As a pivotal part of the Corporate team you will enjoy the benefits of working with some key leaders in the business while having the opportunity to demonstrate your ability and to grow and develop your skills in the Government Recruitment area.
- Uphold the brand and reputation of Davidson through professional excellence at every touch point
- Conduct various compliance activities ensuring relevant, critical candidate documentation is checked, signed, professionally maintain and uploaded to our internal database
- Support Consultants with recruitment advertising, screening of applicants, identifying and qualifying talent and new starter inductions
- Assist Consultants to produce candidate summaries for submission to clients, checking the document to ensure the Davidson quality brand is maintained
- Coordinate and assist in events such as internal breakfasts and lunches and external client functions
- Gain an understanding of how to contribute to the organisations strategic goals with the support delivered to the team
We are looking for a driven, confident, proactive and resilient professional ideally with 2 years' experience delivering the best possible results as a Recruitment Coordinator. The successful candidate will have proven ability in meeting clients or candidates needs with great energy, enthusiasm and passion. The ideal candidate will have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work, so bringing a positive and disciplined mind set is imperative to succeed in this role.
At Davidson, our consultants are rewarded with:
- A family first culture that respects work / life balance
- Access to a variety of professional development opportunities within the business
- Work and learn alongside an established, supportive and dynamic team
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sophie Ryan on 02 8093 0635, quoting ref no. JO-1807-89930. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com