We are seeking a first class Administration Coordinator to work closely with our Queensland Corporate team. In this role, you will engage with a range of clients and candidates.
Working with the team to support them to execute delivery of recruitment processes in accordance with our quality accreditation standards (industry best practice)
You will have high attention to detail, and understanding of how to proactively drive a high level of client and candidate care, including meeting and greeting for individual and panel interviews, hosting meetings and arranging assessments.
With the right support, you will prepare proposals and review, develop internal and external reports, invoice and process expenses.
We are looking for a goal orientated person who enjoys cross-collaboration and sharing ideas. You will be working on multiple tasks every day, therefore having the ability to time manage and prioritise while maintaining a consistent and professional communication style.
- Previous administration and customer service experience, ideally within a professional services, sales or consulting environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills coupled with a 'can do' attitude
- Recruitment experience is ideal however not a must-have
- Strong excel skills
- Experience in raising invoices and basic team financial management
- And, most critically - the right attitude, passion, drive and enthusiasm to achieve
You will have the opportunity to work in a national team of industry leading and highly respected professionals in their field.
To arrange a confidential discussion, please contact Melanya Polata, Business Partner - People & Culture at Melanya.email@example.com. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com