About the Company
Davidson is a leading provider of recruitment and HR consulting services across Australia focussing on transforming workplace performance through exceptional people. With more than 25 years of experience and offices across Australia, our inspiration comes from the positive impact we have on lives, with the Davidson difference being our ability to see the optimal potential in every organisation, team and person and turn it into a reality.
About the Role
To continue to support the fast pasted growth of our business in Sydney, there is an outstanding career opportunity for an experienced Recruiter to take over a warm Accounting and Finance desk. Working in a close knit team within a well-established structure, you will provide temporary and permanent staffing solutions, as well as workplace performance consulting advice to existing clients, plus develop new relationships within the industry. Leveraging off strong cross divisional relationships within Davidson you will have the opportunity to truly business partner and influence top quality recruitment outcomes for our clients across a variety of Accounting and Finance roles.
- Business development and meeting with various clients to become a recruitment partner of choice
- Key account management and delivery of end to end recruitment for temporary and permanent roles
- Ensure existing accounts are serviced to a high level
- Maintaining a strong candidate pipeline for proactive recruitment needs
- Managing the candidate process from initial enquiry through to placement
- Coordinating and providing feedback/advice for interviews
- Implementing and utilising best practice recruitment methodology
- Access to video interviewing, psychometric testing and in house HR consulting services
We are looking for a driven, confident, proactive and resilient professional with at least 2 years' experience delivering the best possible results in the Accounting and Finance Recruitment sector. The successful candidate will have proven ability in maintaining and building strong relationships across multiple warm accounts, they will strive to over-achieve targets whilst working proactively in a team environment. We are looking for candidates with commercial acumen, business sense and most importantly an outstanding work-ethic.
If you would like to take the opportunity to be a part of a high performing, collaborative team and grow your career as a leading Accounting and Finance Recruitment Consultant then this could be your next career move!
At Davidson, our consultants are rewarded with:
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Structured Learning and Development programs
- High achievers incentive rewards, lunches and trips
- Career progression whether you are currently a Consultant or Senior Consultant
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sophie Ryan on 02 8093 0635, quoting ref no. JO-1807-90008. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com