We are building a legacy as a market leader in workplace performance and we want committed, passionate people to help us realise our vision.
With Davidson having retained a strong financial position through the challenges of COVID-19 we are now focussed on growth once again. We have exceptional performance across all levels of our Government portfolio and some well-known brands in the Australian marketplace. This is an opportunity to be part of accelerating the growth of our commercial business to complement our success across Federal, State and Local Government.
You will be a skilled sales professional that connects talent to the opportunities and needs of valued clients. Using diligent and frequent relationship building techniques, your ability to understand the needs and requirements of people will ensure you to continuously grow and evolve your portfolio of clients and continuously achieve Sales targets.
The key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Candidate research, pooling & building talent communities for specific capability verticals within the Technology sector
- Provide career & recruitment advice to candidates and clients which is professional, useful, ethical & memorable
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment & selection process for our clients.
- Actively support the team in client & candidate management activities including attending meetings, providing intelligence, relationship building, support at hosted events & contractor care initiatives
- Create and convert new sales opportunities by anticipating, identifying and meeting complex client needs.
- Consistently meet performance benchmarks in support of the team business plan as well as service and compliance standards.
- Actively participate in the development of building new and existing client relationships including attending meetings and providing intelligence.
- Work as a supportive and co-operative team member, actively sharing information, acknowledging others efforts and stepping in to help as required.
We want to speak with passionate and talented recruitment professionals who have:
- A proven track record of securing new business within the technology domain
- Exceptional speed to market
- Technology background
- High level of autonomy
- Drive & motivation to get the best result for the client
What's in it for you?
The benefits of the role include:
- The experience of working in a highly motivated team of professionals
- The opportunity to deliver extraordinary customer service and drive innovation
- Fortnightly casual drinks
- Monthly & Quarterly Celebrations
- Social club
- Additional leave for employees over 5 years of service
- Birthday RDO
- Salary sacrifice options
- Working with a company who genuinely promote and support career development
We acknowledge that companies with demonstrated diversity have more effective and successful teams. Therefore, we welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, workers of all ages, people who identify as LGBTIQ and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume along with a cover letter.