|Posted||15 days ago|
We are building a legacy as a market leader in workplace performance and we want committed and passionate people to help us realise our vision.
We are eager to talk with enthusiastic and motivated people that are looking to establish a career in recruitment. Davidson has a clear vision and we offer a supportive environment, an enviable client base, strong leadership, a fun and empowering work culture and a genuine career path supported by the best tools and professional development training programs in the industry.
An opportunity currently exists for a Delivery Consultant to work in our corporate recruitment team in Melbourne. This is a collaborative role working in conjunction with our Account Managers to source and deliver the best candidates in the market for our key accounts.
The role responsibilities include:
- Candidate research, pooling & building talent communities for specific capability verticals for key role types
- Provide career & recruitment advice to candidates and clients which is professional, useful, ethical & memorable
- Manage recruitment processes including but not limited to advertising, telephone screening, shortlisting, candidate interviews, reformatting of candidate CVs for presentation to the client, reference checking and submission through client recruitment portals
- Actively support the team in client & candidate management activities including attending meetings, providing intelligence, relationship building, support at hosted events & contractor care initiatives
We want to speak with passionate and motivated professionals who ideally have a background in recruitment (or similar) you will have:
- previous experience working on major accounts
- exceptional speed to market
- a customer centric work style
- high level of autonomy
- drive & motivation to get the best result for the client; and
- experience working to a process and strict deadlines
Above all, our business is guided by our values and we are looking for passionate, enterprising and collaborative people to join our team. This is a critical growth role in what is an exciting time for Davidson.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Linley Walsh on 0413 737 874, quoting ref no. JO-2104-103928. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com