|Posted||30 days ago|
About the Company
Davidson Recruitment are currently working with a Federal Government client who is seeking a passionate and experienced Labour Hire Recruitment Officer to join the Melbourne CBD team on a contractual basis.
About the Role
Reporting to the Workforce Manager, your duties will include:
- Undertaking labour hire recruitment, supporting regions with the centralised recruitment function and on-boarding of new labour hire staff
- The point of contact between the organisation and all recruitment agenices in relation to recruitment activites
- Arranging interviews for candidates with recruitment agencies
- Manage, negotiation and drafting of short term labour hire contracts. Prepare contracts and reports as required.
- Arranging contract extensions as directored by the Workforce Manager
- Develop and manage effective relationships with recruitment agencies, labour hire contractors and internal staff members in order to achieve business objectives.
- Status reporting to internal executives.
You will have the ability to work in a fast paced and ever changing work environemnt, possess excellent interpersonal skills and a high level of attention to detail. Exposure to or an understanding of invoices and credit notes. Previous Governemnt experience is highly desirable.
To be considered for this role you must be an Australian Citizen and have previous experience in labour hire recruitment, either in public service or in a recruitment agency. You will also be required to pass police check and hold a security clearance.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Tom Rossell on Tom.Rossell@davidsonwp.com , quoting ref no. JO-2103-103413. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com