An immiate opportunity has become available for a Full Time, highly experienced recrutiment professional in this growing and values-driven community services organisation. Based in their Engadine site, you will jump immediately into taking the lead of a recruitment project over the next three months.
While this is a contract, you will be warmly welcomed into the HR team from head office and valued for your genuine care for others and commitment to creating a dediated team of care professionals.
About the Role
Based on site at the facility and reporting to a supportive Recruitment Manager (based in head office) and alongside a collaborative Facilities Manager, your task will be to recruit thirty care professionals for their Engadine site.
You will assist you to achieve the key deliverables, including:
- Undertaking recruitment and selection processes through providing advice to leaders, developing sourcing strategies and participating in recruitment panels when required
- Utilise contemporary recruitment methods such as social media to promote the company brand and reach a broader market
- Managing information including data entry and tracking candidate data
- Coordinating induction and development activities
Your prior five years' experience (minimum) in a Recruitment position within the healthcare industry will see you succeed. NB - a background in a healthcare related organisation is essential.
Your exceptional organisational skills, attention to detail and task orientated approach will see you to provide huge support to the team and greater business.
Your strength of character, self-starting and hands-on approach, teamed with your influencing skills and high level of confidentiality will see you build credibility amongst stakeholders.
Your passion for recruitment will see you succeed and you will finish this contact leave the legacy of creating a caring team, dedicated to bettering the lives of others.
This is your opportunity to step into a contract which you can make your own.
Other benefits include:
- A warm and caring working environment
- A fast-paced role and fulfillign project
- Growing national organisation
- Full time role, working on-site with flexible start and finish times
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-2008-101208. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com