About the Company
Our client is a government owned corporation, centered in Brisbane and with regional offices across Queensland.
About the Role
As the Recruitment Advisor you will look after the end to end recruitment of corporate and technical positions.
- Source candidates
- Conduct phone screens and interviews
- Assist hiring managers with procedure and process
- Conduct checks - references, medical and police check (if required)
- Prepare and send Letters of Offer
- Facilitate on-boarding
You must be an experienced recruiter, preferably with in-house experience. This is a corporate environment so professional presentation is essential. You must be highly computer literate with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Immediate start
- 10 month assignment
- Negotiable hourly rate, starting from $40.00 p/hr + super
- City location
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-2003-99952. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com