About the Company
An internal promotion has led to your chance to join this growing national organisation. Based in Brisbane CBD, you will be based at a head office which has an engaged and values-driven culture underpinned by a strong vision and success.
Your role will span nationally as you partner with hiring managers across New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland. You will have full ownership of the reruitment area and work collaboratively with a close-knit HR team of four.
About the Role
Reporting to a supportive and collaborative HR Manager and engaged HR team, your role will be high volume and facilitate the recruitment processes across multiple sites and States within Australia.
You will assist you to achieve the key deliverables, including:
- Undertaking recruitment and selection processes through providing advice to leaders, developing sourcing strategies and participating in recruitment panels when required
- Identifying opportunities to optimise and maintain the talent pool to provide a supply of pre-qualified candidates.
- Utilise contemporary recruitment methods such as social media to promote the company brand and reach a broader market
- Become a super user of HRIS systems, whilst managing HR information including data entry and tracking candidate data
- Coordinating training and development activities
Your prior four years' experience (minimum) in a Recruitment and/or HR administrative position, proven experience and openness to fulfil a wide-scoped role will see you succeed. In addition to possessing a strong foundation in both administration and HR, your Advanced skills in MS Office Suite is also highly sought-after.
Your professional presentation, articulate approach, exceptional organisational skills, attention to detail and task orientated approach will see you to provide huge support to the team and greater business.
You will enjoy working as part of a strong team and your strength of character, self-starting and hands-on approach, teamed with your influencing skills and high level of confidentiality will see you build credibility amongst stakeholders.
Your interest in recruitment will see you succeed, whilst you also gain a broad exposure to the HR lifecycle over the coming months. This is your opportunity to step into a role which you can make your own, whilst being mentored by highly experienced and supportive HR professionals.
Other benefits include:
- A fun and dynamic working environment within an evolving organisation moving through an exciting new stage
- Joining a team with a winning drive and commitment to continuous development
- Growing national organisation
- Beautiful Brisbane city location
- Incredible work-life balance (with RDO's rewarded for any overtime!)
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99534. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com