About the Company
An internal promotion has led to a PERMANENT opportunity becoming available in this growing national organisation. Based in Brisbane CBD, this head office has an engaged and values-driven culture underpinned by a strong vision and success.
About the Role
Reporting to an inspiring, supportive and collaborative HR Manager and an equally engaged HR team, your role will be high volume and facilitate the recruitment processes across multiple sites and States within Australia.
You will assist you to achieve the key deliverables, including:
- Undertaking recruitment and selection processes through providing advice to leaders, developing sourcing strategies and participating in recruitment panels when required
- Identifying opportunities to optimise and maintain the talent pool to provide a supply of pre-qualified candidates.
- Utilise contemporary recruitment methods such as social media to promote the company brand and reach a broader market
- Become a super user of HRIS systems, whilst managing HR information including data entry and tracking candidate data
- Coordinating training and development activities
Your prior two years' experience (minimum) in a Recruitment position and openness to fulfil a wide-scoped role will see you succeed. In addition to possessing a strong foundation in customer service, your Advanced skills in MS Office Suite will also be highly sought-after.
Your exceptional organisational skills, attention to detail and task orientated approach will see you to provide huge support to the team and greater business.
You will enjoy working as part of a strong team and your strength of character, self-starting and hands-on approach, teamed with your influencing skills and high level of confidentiality will see you build credibility amongst stakeholders.
Your interest in recruitment will see you succeed and allow you cease opportunities to further develop within your career. This is your chance to step into a role which you can make your own, whilst being mentored by highly experienced and supportive HR professionals.
Other benefits include:
- A fun and dynamic working environment within an evolving organisation moving through an exciting new stage
- Joining a team with a winning drive and commitment to continuous development
- Growing national organisation
- Beautiful Brisbane city location
- Incredible work-life balance (with RDO's rewarded for any overtime!)
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99534. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com