|Posted||about 1 month ago|
About the Company
Davidson Recruitment are a preferred supplier for Government sectors who are recruiting now across the Local, State and Federal levels. A position has become available for an experienced Records Administrator. This role is contract opportunity based in the Redland Shire.
About the Role
- Records management in accordance with relevant policy and legislation
- Responding to customer requests for records
- Filing, scanning and archiving files
- Working with confidential and sensitive documents
- Manual handling of boxes to access records
- Experience in recordkeeping and document management
- Knowledge of Queensland public records legislation is desirable
- Ability to work autonomously to achieve outcomes and contribute to a cohesive team environment
- Demonstrated customer service skills and ability to handle sensitive information with discretion
- Physical fitness required for manual handling component of the role
- Opportunity to work for Local, State or Federal Government
- Temporary contracts
- Various locations including Brisbane, Redland Shire, Logan and Ipswich
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Job ref no. JO-2103-103234.
We thank you for your interest in this role, however we will not be accepting calls and applications are only received via SEEK.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com