|Posted||about 1 month ago|
About the Company
Our client is a leading logistics operator and having won numerous awards for Excellence, they are highly regarded globally for their commitment to the provision of outstanding customer service and an innovative contributor to supply chain processes.
The role of Reconciliation & Payments Analyst will be based on a blue-collar working site in West Melbourne. This is a temporary position for up to 4 months.
About the Role
As the Reconciliation & Payments Analyst you will review Workers Compensation payments across the organisation, reconcile payments against funds received and claim on salary payments from insurers where a discrepancy has been identified.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that the organisation is fully compliant with all Workers Compensation and Injury Management statutory payment requirements.
- Ensure all employee payments are authorised and processed accurately and in accordance with legislation.
- Liaise with insurers, medical providers, rehabilitation providers, employees and managers to make sure that claims are proactively managed.
- Comparison of the salary paid to employees against the Workers Compensation insurer's payment and investigation of any anomalies.
- Liaise with the insurer and internal Payroll to resolve any payment issues.
- Reconcile payments and provide reports to Senior Management.
In this role it is essential that you will have experience in analysis and reconciliations. Use of multiple payroll and accounting systems is desirable, as is knowledge of the Workers Compensation and Return-to-Work processes, legislation and statutory requirements. Excellent interpersonal skills, assertiveness and the ability to establish and maintain clear communication is essential.
- Immediate start
- 4 month temporary assignment
- Negotiable hourly rate
- 8.30am to 5.00pm - flexibility on request
- Free on-site parking
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-2101-102593. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com