|Posted||13 days ago|
This leading national organisation that continues to evolve has just moved into an exciting new stage of growth and they have just the opportunity for you!
About the Role
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and passionate Receptionist/Office Administrator. Your success will be determined by your dynamic nature, your ability to build strong rapport and be the highly engaging face to this fast-paced and supportive team.
Taking the place of the 'glue' in this fantastic team, you will be conduit between departments through providing administration, accounts support, marketing and HR support along with reception.
Your role will include (but not limited to) the following responsibilities:
- Operating the reception area (NB relatively low volume in calls and walk-through traffic)
- Assistance in organising travel, accommodation
- Coordinating in-house catering and meetings, events and functions
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks and projects, as requested by the CFO, HR Manager and Marketing Manager
- Bookeeping, bank reconciliation and preparation of tax invoices
- Boardroom meeting room coordination
- You will be regarded for your genuine care and dedication, along with the ability to take on a busy, diverse, high volume position, whilst having the amazing attitude to get your hands dirty when needed
- You will present with an exceptionally professional, corporate manner with a genuine care for exceptional service
- You will be team player with an approachable, easy going and friendly personality, which will be warmly welcomed by all members, whilst your professionalism and a confidence with your assertive demeanour will be highly valued
- You will also need a current driver's license and a car
In terms of professional background:
- Minimum three years' experience in a Receptionist position
- Intermediate in Microsoft Office skills, including Word and Excel
- Solid skills in accounts support (i.e. invoicing and bank reconciliations)
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- A positive and outgoing attitude and ability to work well in a team.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service communication skills
- National and highly successful organisation that is experiencing exciting growth
- Permanent appointment - exceptional job security
- Fantastic location in Kedron - beautiful new offices
- Be the valued glue of the team
- Genuinely enjoyable environment and culture to work in - fun, hard-working, dynamic and down to earth
NB - given the short timeframe of this recruitment process and anticipated high volume of applications, we advise prospective candidates to apply immediately.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-2103-103437. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com