This successful Australian property organisation has continues to move through 2020 with strength due to their solid values, long-standing clients and incredible work culture.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Part Time Receptionist to commence ASAP to work three full days per week, including Monday, Friday and one additional day.
This role will see you become a valuable asset across the team through the varied and evolving responsibilities that you take on.
By providing a welcoming face for the close-knit Brisbane office, you will be the valued glue between themselves and the organistion which includes several offices across Australia.
Your duties will include (but not be exclusive) to the following:
- Reception duties
- Office coordination (maintaining supplies/statoinery, building maintenance requests, mail, maintaining kitchen)
- Attend to the day-to-day running of office (ordering of stationery, keeping boardroom and meeting rooms in order etc.)
- Providing general administrative support on an ad-hoc basis
- Providing support in the organising functions and events
You will be regarded for your genuine care and dedication, along with the ability to take on a busy and diverse position.
You will have solid experience within reception positions, whilst possessing intermediate skills in MS Office suite.
Culture fit is extremely important and we are looking for a proactive, hardworking, creative, outgoing and supportive individual.
Your team player qualities along with an approachable and friendly personality will be warmly welcomed by the team, whilst your professionalism and confidence will be highly valued.
- Reputable and highly successful national organisation
- Genuinely enjoyable team environment and culture to work in - hard working and down to earth
- Exclusive corporate Brisbane office in South Brisbane
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-2007-101019. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com