|Posted||3 months ago|
PLEASE NOTE - closing date for this role is Sunday 8th of November.
About the Company
For more information regarding the council, please contact me directly.
About the Role
- Tertiary Qualifications in Extractive Industries, Civil Construction or equivalent (Certificate IV level).
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role (3-5 years).
- Sound knowledge of quarry, screening and crusher operations preferably applicable to the local government context, with the demonstrated ability to effectively apply this knowledge.
- Able to operate various types of plant safely and confidently and ability to maintain plant/vehicle records.
- Four (4) weeks annual leave per year.
- 35 hour week
- Uniform Allowance as per current policy.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Council provided hi-vis and safety work wear and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Superannuation paid by Council in accordance with legislative and scheme requirements.
- Reasonable access to education and training, consistent with the individual's Employee Training Plan and Council's Annual Training Plan, Professional Development Policy and Budget.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx).
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com