|Posted||25 days ago|
A privately owned quarry operator producing road base and sub base.
The Role The Quarry Manager will provide "hands on management" to an established team of contract and permanent staff at a quarry site in the northern suburbs of Melbourne. They will be ultimately responsible for;
- Site Health and Safety
- People management including staff rosters
- Logistics (of product)
- Fixed Plant maintenance
- Production optimisation
- Previous experience managing quarry operations
- A strong understanding of the crushing and screening processes
- Experience in the operation of fixed plant and machinery, FEL, excavators and other quarry mobile plant
- Relevant qualifications in Engineering or Mining such as Cert IV in Surface Extraction Operations
- Drill & Blast experience (not essential but highly regarded)
- Inspiring leadership and communication abilities and able to work with small teams.
- Strong commitment to safety
- Company vehicle
- State of the art plant
- A collaborative management group
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx).