|Posted||12 days ago|
Davidson is excited to present an exciting Quantitative Analytics Developer 12 month contract opportunity. This role will see you performing quantitative model design and development as well as porviding ongoing support and continuous improvement of these models. You will leave your mark on multi-million dollar project work.
You will successfully demonstrate:
- Proven experience in a data driven analytics/modelling team with a heavy focus on quantitative analysis and development
- Proven ability to program at an advanced level in Python
- Strong knowledge of key Python numerical and data science tools (pandas, numpy, xarray, etc.)
- Proven ability to design, build and implement data-driven quantitative models that add business value
- R programming language knowledge is very desirable
- Experience using Git and GitHub
- Knowledge and experience following software development best practices (including version control, testing, documentation, etc.)
- Very high level numerical and complex reasoning skills
If this sounds like you, we would like to hear from you.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please email Shubhi.Sharma@davidsonwp.com quoting ref no. JO-2102-102975. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com