About the Company
A global financial institution that is well renowned for its outstanding reputation is seeking a Quality Assurance Lead to join them on a 12- month fixed term contract. They are located in CBD and are well into a wide array of compliance, business, and technology transformation initiatives. It is a complex environment, which includes a multitude of stakeholders, and you will join in the early stages of a Global Salesforce implementation.
About the Role
Join a project that's currently in the planning stage, you will work closely with a Project Manager, QA Manager and a Delivery Lead helping to analyse and manage high levels of the system embedded controls at the easiest possible time.
- Strong proven experience working on Salesforce or other CRM (Dynamics / SAP )
- Experience leading testing on complex, multi-stream projects
- Strong communication skills written and verbal
- Experience dealing with a multitude of business and technical stakeholders
- Proven experience with test automation tools such as Selenium
- Significant experience leading System Integration testing (SIT), User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Regression and PIV testing
- Flexible working
- Great working environment
- Personal development
- Excellent location
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Simone Wilson on 03 9929 9503, quoting ref no. JO-2003-99931. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com