About the Role
CBD-based Global Financial Services org has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Test / QA Lead to lead the testing of a business-critical data warehouse project.
The focus of the role is to plan, lead and carry out test planning and strategy, task allocation and estimation, test analysis, test coverage, test reporting, test execution and defect management. In this role you would be getting an opportunity to develop strong stakeholder relationships, mentor project test teams, and drive the testing strategy.
- Planning, leading, executing and reporting on all test activities for a major upgrade project (integration / Data Warehouse / Reporting / Web Services - API's / Front-End Test Automation)
- Drive the test strategy for the project
- Inspire and mentor a small team of testing staff
- Working closely with the technical team, vendors and various business stakeholders (internal & external)
- Contribute to improvements in testing processes, procedures and standards
- Strong experience in managing/leadership in software testing life cycle (STLC)
- Strong convictions on how testing strategies and the ability to calmly communicate and influence others
- Strong experience in one or more of: Test Automation / SQL / Software Development / Data Migration validation / API's or Integration testing (ESB) / Data Warehouse and Analytics / Reporting Projects
- Strong analysis skills to ensure test coverage
- Strong tooling expertise in one of : ALM/QC/JIRA/VSTS/Azure DevOps
- Flexibility / Adaptability / Learning-orientation
- ISTQB Test Manager certification or equivalent preferred
- Experience in Agile environments preferred
Benefits include a competitive package including an incentive payment at the end of the term, a warm and inclusive culture, modern technology, and a great CBD-location close to public transport.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Moitri Banerjee on 0407 653 841, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99596. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com