Our client is a leading Utilities organisation based in Melbourne CBD. Currently they require an experienced QA Lead with a DevOps background to join their organisation.
The Devops QA Lead will be responsible for all aspects of testing within the projects assigned, reporting to the QA and Testing Manager, working within to successfully estimate, plan, execute and report on all testing activities carried out in the project.
The QA Lead will be responsible for setting up Devops QA framework including setting Test Automation for CI/CD pipeline and bring in the culture of Quality Engineering. The QA Lead should be passionate about driving quality outcomes for the business, identifying opportunities for improvement and driving the quality agenda in the project.
The QA Lead will work as a part of Development team and work closely with other stakeholders
- ISTQB Foundation in Software Testing
- Experience working in Devops environment essential
- Demonstrated Experience setting up Test Automation framework for Devops
- Extensive experience on multiple Automation tools like Selenium Web driver(with Python), UFT and LeanFT.
- Very good understanding of Devops tolls like Jenkins, GitHub
- Demonstrated self-motivation and initiative on previous projects
- Highly effective and strong communicationskills for engaging stakeholder management (From Program and Project Managers to Application Owners and SME's) to deliver quality results within expected timeframes
- Sound knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
- This is a strong Dev Ops role with Python experience as a must have.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan Armati on 03 9929 9565, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99406. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com