Our client is a leading Utilities organisation based in Melbourne CBD. Currently they require an experienced Senior Test Analyst with a Data Warehousing / Big Data background to join their organisation.
The successful candidate for this role will be responsible for all aspects of testing within the projects assigned. This role will see you reporting to the QA and Testing Manager, working collaboratively to successfully estimate, plan, execute and report on all testing activities carried out in the project.
This role will be responsible for:
- Data Warehouse testing across the delivery
- Automate Scenarios on existing framework using Python
- Report on test design and execution progress, defects status and resolution
- Participate in team meetings including stand-ups and other Agile ceremonies to provide insights on testing progress and any blockers encountered
- Strategize Testing for ETL processes
- Background in Data Warehousing is a must
- Strong experience in Python programming
- Solid exposure to cloud technologies (Azure OR AWS)
- Strong ability to provide advice and guidance to the business, acting as the in-between for business and technical translation
- ISTQB Foundation in Software Testing
- SAFe Certified Agile professional (ideally)
- This is a strong Data Warehousing based role with Python experience as a must have.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan Armati on 03 9929 9565, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99663. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com