An Australian high end boutique property firm that finds, assesses and acquires residential houses and units for investors wanting to build a property portfolio.
The Property Manager will deliver a premium leasing and application service to the tenants of expertly chosen and acquired residential properties in Adelaide. In more detail they will;
- General liaising between tenants and landlords, including responding to all landlord requests
- Periodically conduct rent reviews to maximise rent returns
- Conduct routine inspections and resolving any issues related to these inspections
- Manage both preventative and reactive maintenance of properties, including liaising with tradespeople, obtaining quotes and obtaining approval
- Obtain marketing material for property leasing (e.g. photos, floorplan, description)
- Advertise property online and through other relevant channels, such as arranging the board
- Schedule and conduct open for inspections
- Processing tenant applications, reference checks and NTD check to ensure quality tenants occupy the property
- Finalising the tenancy, including: completing the condition report, updating advertisements, arranging the board to be removed, arranging utilities and smoke detector compliance, key/property handover to the tenants and loading tenancy details into Property Me
Candidates for this Property Manager must be a Registered Property Manager and have at least 2 years property management experience. They will need a current valid driving licence and be available for some weekend viewings
- The opportunity to work alongside some of Australia's property moguls who are often quoted in the national press
- Manage expertly chosen premium assets which have carefully selected for the landlords
- Work in a progressive, challenging and yet flexible environment
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx).