|Posted||30 days ago|
About the Company
Davidson are currently assisting this large and evolving Governement department to source a Property Leasing Officer, based in the Brisbane North. This is a contract with an ASAP start.
About the Role
- Effectively manage the Leasing Portfolio including the provision of strategic and technical advice in relation to all aspects of the portfolio, assets and resources.
- Actively lead complex and sensitive negotiations with respect to lease and licence agreements including new agreements, renewals, consents and amendments to ensure legal compliance, adherence to department policy and the adequate protection of state assets.
- Set rents at the commencement of a tenancy that are consistent with the current market levels and in line with the department's rental policy.
- Manage rent reviews and lease renewals to ensure they are applied on time and at the correct rate in accordance with the terms and conditions of the lease or licence.
- Proactively manage and report on rental arrears including assisting in the negotiation of commercial arrangements and agreements.
- Analyse and provide strategic advice on consultant reports as they relate to the Leasing Portfolio, legislation and policy.
- Represent the department at meetings, committees and forums. Develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including but not limited to customers, tenants, state government departments, local government authorities and industry professionals, to deliver viable, sustainable and effective outcomes.
- Prepare high level correspondence and documentation on a broad range of property management issues, including drafting Ministerial responses and stakeholder communication.
- Identify, develop and implement innovative procedures that support and improve the efficiency of the Leasing Portfolio, also advise and assist subordinate staff in the implementation of polices and procedures.
- Commercial Prooperty Leasing experience - including negioating, re-negioating and writing formal briefs.
- Ideally government experience OR experience looking after government owned asset's.
- Long contract - Jan 2021 (May extend)
- Located in Brisbane North
- $62.89 p/hour + SUPER
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). JO-2007-100852. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com