Purpose of the position
The purpose of the position is to provide support across several work streams. This includes governance and administrative support to ensure the effective delivery of program activities in accordance with departmental frameworks, policies and procedures.
The Program Support Officer will:
- Work closely with the project managers and program office to ensure the effective coordination and support of the program's governance bodies, including secretariat duties for several board meetings, taking meeting minutes and the management of actions and decisions.
- Support the Program Office in engaging and on-boarding program and project resources, including the management of logistics and program assets.
- Assist in managing the program and project artefacts through SharePoint and the department's eDRMS, to ensure the timely availability of information to support and evidence decisions.
- Assist in updating the program's risks and issue logs.
- General program and project support as required by the Program and Project Managers.
- Ability to contribute to the effective coordination and operation of a large and complex program, supporting multiple project streams.
- Flexible and team oriented with demonstrated experience in project support of a large ICT program.
- Experience in coordination and administrative activities in a fast paced and structured work environment.
- High level of verbal communication and documentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to produce high quality and accurate minutes from governing body meetings.
- Demonstrated experience working in an administrative role within the human services sector.
- Knowledge of departmental policies and processes including a strong understanding of records management principles and practices.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-2003-99764. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com