About the Company
Davidson have partnered with an Australian owner and operator of investment, asset management and consultancy services in the agricultural industry. Due to extensive growth, they are now looking for an experienced Project Supervisor to work from their Brisbane office and deliver approved capital expenditure projects.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the General Manager Projects & Maintenance, responsibilities include:
- Preparation of project documentation; DA's, Safety & Environmental Management plans, Project Schedules
- Assist in preparing capital expenditure submissions
- Preparation and issuing of tender documentation & reviewing submissions
- Managing of contractors and suppliers whilst ensuring adherence to project schedules & compliance
- Preparing documentation for management meetings and reporting on current project performance
To be successful as the Project Supervisor you will possess the following attributes:
- Tertiary qualifications in Construction or Engineering related discipline
- Proven Project Supervision experience, ideally in an engineering/agri-business setting
- Construction Industry White Card
- Excellent communication skills across various stakeholder levels
- Proficient in various computer programmes; MS Project, Word, Excel etc
This is a permanent position, based in Brisbane CBD. Some travel is required throughout Australia.
An attractive salary package is on offer for exceptional candidates.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Stephen Overty on 07 3023 1074, quoting ref no. JO-2006-100579. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com