|Posted||18 days ago|
Our client is Australia's leading manufacturer in their space, providing a range of quality products used for domestic and commercial interiors. They are now looking for a high calibre Project / Program Manager to join their team initially on a 9 month contract in the Bayside area.
Overview of the role
- Our client is currently developing a new business division which involves a direct to trade and 'always in stock' offer. This will allow a customer to purchase an entire unit set up ready for installation.
- In order to achieve this our client has coordinated teams in Product Design, Manufacturing, Marketing and Sales and Systems each with their own subject matter experts in place.
- Given the scope and number of interdependencies between teams in this project, they have a requirements for a Project / Program Manager to support the Project Owner and project teams in delivering to the business outcomes.
The Role Requirements
- The Project manager will be responsible for creating a clear plan, including required inputs / outputs / timing / responsibility which allows each of the team leads to clearly understand and monitor progress, key priorities and identify any actual or potential issues as early as possible
- Facilitate the fortnightly meetings including progress reporting / actions.
- Maintain the project risk register and alert the relevant project members where appropriate including resource issues and work with the relevant owners to resolve these.
- Support the project team leads in developing and maintaining their own team plans to deliver to the overall project plan.
- Facilitate working team workshops where required.
- Previous Project / Program Management experience. Ideally in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience of creating and managing activity and delivery plans which align to achieving the overall project plan.
- Keen to join a forward thinking company on a long term contract.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact George Hall on 07 3023 1054, quoting job title. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com