This well-respected government department is on the lookout for an experienced Project Scheduler that can establish and implement operating protocols for the management of multiple business critical projects. The contract will be intitially rolling for 6 months with possibility of 2x6 month extension. Whilst seeing you through until 2022, you will leave your mark on a significant program of work for an integrated Structures Asset Management system. This is a part-time role in which you will initially work 30 hours a week.
About the Role
The Scheduler will be required to implement program governance practices using Microsoft Project to manage time, resources, deliverables, inter-dependencies and critical paths. Consistent reporting mechanisms need to be developed and implemented to ensure the Program's projects are effectively monitored and managed.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Create and maintain a Program schedule, including sub projects, to ensure successful delivery of 20/21 BAP deliverables
- Ensure time, cost, scope and quality can be easily reported and tracked via MS Project
- Provide updates on Program progress including the critical path
- Provide succinct advice on how delays or variations will impact on the critical path, other deliverables or resourcing
- Work cohesively in a team to ensure all tasks, deliverables and milestones are captured
- Ensure sound governance is applied throughout the process
You will successfully demonstrate:
- 5+ years' experience in program and project scheduling
- Strong, demonstratable MS Project skills
- Sound communication, analytical and written skills
- A systematic approach that provides clear operating protocols for the program to follow
- Proven ability to work in multiple disciplinary teams across multiple projects
Get your application in today, as this role is proceeding quickly.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Van Hoang on 0452 636 086 or email Van.Hoang@davidsonwp.com, quoting ref no. JO-2008-101065. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com